Saturday, January 10, 2009

There are always consequences!

Today I spent most of the time in my usual horizontal position cuddled by my the settee and comfortably located behind the curtains and away from the outside world. Do you know that after three years of watching Diagnosis Murder I actually found one I hadn't seen before. Amazing I didn't think that was possible, but it just goes to show you that the world really is full of possibilities. You know that this means I will have to continue to watch Diagnosis Murder just in case there are some others I have missed. This gives me a valid reason to keep watching mindless TV (for research purposes of course).

After my day on the settee I thought I would do something different in the evening and ended up walking around the Tate Gallery. Yes you heard me right I was walking around the Tate Gallery and all without any crutch support. I have to say I am impressed and not just because I didn't use crutches, art really is interesting.

But as the night closes in and the day comes to an end I realise that the no crutch thing really was me being ambitious and as I take up my regular spot on the settee I know that am currently paying the price for an evening of fun.

Was it worth it? You bet it was.

And tomorrow is always another day.

No comments: