Monday, April 06, 2009

Another mr lupus production!

I’m sure this whole lymph node thing is a mr lupus production.

But sitting around waiting for something to happen or not is no fun at all and is almost worst than the pain itself but if it was anything serious they would have seen it by now wouldn’t they?
I am convinced that mr lupus clearly knows that there is nothing seriously wrong so to keep me occupied I now have another lump in the very area of the biopsy which we are not yet able to identify.

mr lupus really seems to be on a crusade this year. I have decided that it is a bit like being on a detox where all of the crap needs to come out before you can look and feel healthier.

So there you have it I am on a ‘lupus detox’, which means that when I come out of the other side I will be free from mr lupus and his antics.

Well that’s my theory and I am sticking to it

No comments: