- Three meals a day. Okay there was no cordon bleur chef but it was hot and hand delivered
- Fresh linen every morning
- Drugs. You have 24hr access. Not that I'm a drug adddict (although mr lupus is working hard to make me that way) but it could be a perk
- Clean clothes everyday. Okay the hospital fashion label may not be the best for your street cred but you're not going anywhere.
- Transport to and from appointments. A very nice man wheeled me to my lung scan and inspite of looking a little the worst for wear he found me attractive.
- A choice of being with people or being on your own in your own private space. Well curtains drawn around the bed is private isn't it)
- Room service. At the touch of a button you have access to a team of people who are there to serve you.
Okay I'm not advocating more stays in hospital just highlighting some of the benefits just in case you or I find ourselves there.
Here's to a pain free and hospital restricted 2009.