Thursday, July 14, 2005

Just wanted to share!

It was a bit of a strange day for me yesterday. In one sense I felt full of the joys of summer and that was great because the sun was actually shining but I was still aware that things weren't quite as good as I would have liked them to be and that mr lupus was looking over my shoulder. I guess it was a bit like being in the twilight zone (did you ever watch that on TV) here but really some where else. Do you ever get that feeling? Please tell me yes or I'm going to begin to believe that I am alone on this one.

On a brighter note, one of the things that is happening to me on this journey is that I am connecting with people I probably would never have met but more importantly I am connecting with them on a deeper level. Superficiality seems to have left the building and the only thing left is to be real about feelings, thoughts and emotions (I never thought I would hear myself say that) but it is somehow liberating and soul searching all at th same time. Don't get me wrong, I still have fears and obstacles to overcome but I guess I'm not so hung up about them any more and I am just taking them all in my stride and I'd like to encourage you to do the same. Tomorrow really isn't promised so this is all you got make the most of it. I know I'm trying my best to maximise the moment, so please join me.

Thought for the day
If your nose is blocked, you get a tissue and you clear it this should be the same with your thoughts and emotions if something is in there you need to let it out. (why not start your own blog) A friend sent me these few lines and I thought it particularly poignant to share with you

guided by unbelievable beliefs
faced with a surreal reality
I reposition my position
with irregular regularity

Wishing you a blessed one.

No comments: