Friday, July 29, 2005

There's no love here!

Sometimes even when you know that someone is wrong for you chose to ignore the signs just for that short lived feel good factor. I guess that’s how I got into this mess. Well February is that time of year when love permeates the air and you feel particularly alone because you have no one to share stuff with and the atmosphere around you makes it blatantly clear that you are on your own. Now don’t get me wrong I like my own company I think I am terrific (well most of the time) but sometimes there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. Sometimes you just want to feel the warmth and contact of another person.

There I was sitting there minding my own business. The house was quiet and still. No TV or music (I know this is unusual) just the rhythm of my thoughts to keep me company. The silence was deafening and begged for some relief. So when it appeared I jumped at the opportunity. Only thing is that opportunity showed up in the guise of mr lupus well what’s a girl to do when a man pays them some intention. You know the time when a man you don’t particularly like pays you attention just at a time when you are vulnerable and your defences are low they say a kind word, give you a smile or simply show up and there you are weak and defenceless and susceptible to his wicked and mischievous charms. Well this was no exception. mr lupus came to me and although I knew better, my inner spirit and my senses told me no, I succumbed to his charm and charisma and although I am ashamed to admit it I let him seduce me. There I have said it. I was seduced and although I knew it was wrong I couldn’t help myself (but I'm sure you have been there too!)

Well mr lupus is obviously quite adept at situations like this. I know that this is not the first time he has behaved like this and I have this awful feeling that this is not going to be the last. Well in ordinary situations this would probably have been quite a cool seduction let me tell you how it went. Are you sitting comfortably you are going to like this one. Well he started by whispering soft and gently in to my ears first in the right ear and then in the left. He ran his fingers softly and gently down the side of my neck. His touch sent a warm tingling sensation down the whole of my body. He then worked his way slowly down every inch of my body gently massaging my thighs working his way down my legs before lingering over the soles of my feet and sucking my toes one by one.

Just the tenderness of his touch made me feel special, loved and warm I didn't want him to stop I guess that’s how I would have liked it to have been. But that was just part of my colourful imagination. In reality mr lupus was far from gentle he ravished my body without a second thought simply for his own selfish satisfaction leaving me to pick up the pieces and deal with the scars of his presence.

But I guess it gives a whole new meaning to looking for love in all the wrong places.

Thought for the day
Don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it

No comments: